Things you should know while choosing among the various plans offered by Bajaj Allianz general insurance

Admin@ | May 9, 2018 | 0 | General

Bajaj Allianz is one of the most recognised brands when it comes to the insurance landscape in the country. Thus, it shouldn’t come across as a surprise that the brand has an exhaustive list products and services designed for single users, groups or even corporates. For a potential policy buyer, Bajaj Allianz general insurance has many plans under its various categories.

You could either opt for general insurance plans like Motor, Travel, health, home, commercial insurance plans. Of course, these are merely wider categories and each one has more than one policy under them. In order to make the policies accessible to a wider range of audience, Bajaj Allianz ensures that both online and offline modes of the policy are available.

For instance, you could walk into a Bajaj Allianz local centre and buy a term plan for yourself. Alternatively, you can open your laptop, browse the website and buy a policy online. Bajaj Allianz general insurance is your one stop solution for all your general insurance needs. Whether you are looking for a vehicle insurance, health insurance or travel insurance etc. Bajaj Allianz is the place to be.

A little background on Bajaj Allianz general insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv limited and Allianz SE. Bajaj Finserv has the upper hand in the JV where it has about 74% of the total stakes whereas Allianz SE accounts for the remaining 26%. The brand which came into existence in the year 2001, has done immensely well and has received the iAAA rating for 10 straight years.

In fact, Bajaj Allianz general insurance is the only insurance firm in the country to cross the Rs.100 crore mark as far as profits are concerned. The iAAA rating suggests that the brand has a strong capability of resolving claims and is in a sound financial state as well. A long list of innovative and smart products coupled with one of the most approachable customer service outlets in the country ensures that Bajaj Allianz is always competitive.

Over the years Bajaj Allianz general insurance has won quite a few prestigious awards, which reinforces the fact that they are a force to reckon with.

Understanding differences between various general insurance plans offered by Bajaj Allianz

Since Bajaj Allianz general insurance has a wide range of products and services, knowing a bit about them will help you take a better decision. Here is a list of some of its more popular offerings.

  • Car Insurance

A car insurance by Bajaj Allianz gives you all the features a normal car insurance offers and much more. For starters, you can pick up the third party liability policy or a comprehensive policy. You also get access to features such as cashless service at network garages, an easy settlement process, ability to opt for 24/7 road side assistance amongst other features and benefits.

 

  • Home Insurance

One of the largest investments in one’s life surely deserves an insurance. Home insurance by Bajaj Allianz ensures that your home has immunity against various common perils. Issues such as fire, natural calamities, burglary are common occurrences in a household. With Bajaj Allianz home insurance, you can also cover jewellery, a few of the portable equipment, artefact and so on.

 

  • Travel Insurance

When you travel to new places, you are bound to gain new experiences. However, loss of baggage, loss of passport, or flight cancellations are definitely not among them. With Bajaj Allianz travel insurance, you can buy peace of mind during both domestic as well as international travel. The policy also covers delays in flight or even hospitalisation expenses. Bajaj Allianz offers three plans in the form of Travel Elite, Travel Companion and Student Travel. Pick the one that suits your needs.

 

  • Health Insurance

Ever rising hospitalisation expenses is something that bothers almost everyone. With Bajaj Allianz general insurance’s health policy you can outsmart the expenses. The policy covers pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses. Should you visit any of the network hospitals, you can avail cashless services as well. Having a health policy is a big boon, given the expenses in hospitalisation.

 

  • Cybersafe Insurance

We keep reading about phishing scams, cyber-attacks or malware attacks frequently these days. The cybersafe insurance from Bajaj Allianz ensures that you are covered against such occurrences and avail the benefits at affordable premium costs.

Related Posts